Upload Data for GSTIN Wise
Facility of uploading invoices on individual GSTIN basis is also available.
1. So for this, you need to select taxpayer i.e. GSTIN for which you want to upload invoices
2. After selection of Taxpayer, you need to select return type i.e. GSTR-1
3. Then select filing period for which you upload your data.
4. Now click on ‘Browse’ option to select CSV or zip file from your system.
5. Select the file to be uploaded and click ‘Open’
6. Click on ‘Upload’ option to upload the invoices
7. You will see status as ‘IN PROGRESS’ in the upload history table (In case of file is in queue for further processing then status would be ‘UPLOADED’). Once the file passes all the technical validations, the status will change to ‘SUCCESS’. In case of any structural errors, you will get status as ‘FAILURE’
If you select the .csv or .zip format, ensure that the invoices are in the IRIS Sapphire ready format. You can upload the invoices on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The results of the validation will be displayed in the ‘Upload History’ section, visible below the upload option.
Note on Structural Error check on Invoices
If the file you are trying to upload doesn’t conform to the specifications of IRIS provided input format then, in such cases, the invoices will be rejected and status shown would be ‘FAILURE’. You can click on the structural errors in the result column to review the errors. The maximum limit of structural errors is 100, after that the file is not taken up for further processing.