List of common invoices in Supplier Only and Purchaser Only across the group, includes across taxpayer GSTIN, across financial year and across regular and amendment section
As mentioned before, once the PAN Level report 2 is generated by a person having admin role access at the group level, the GSTIN Level users can view the same report for the GSTINs for which he has access. Thus if the report is not generated at group PAN level, then the GSTIN level user might not get the data required at GSTIN Level. This report when generated for one GSTIN, it will give a
(1) Comparative view of invoices present in the Purchaser only category for the GSTIN selected which the supplier has put in some other GSTIN belonging to the same group. Similarly, all invoices in Supplier only category for the GSTIN selected which do not belong to GSTIN selected but which belong to some other GSTIN present in the same group.
(2) Comparative view of invoices presents in purchaser only and supplier only for the GSTIN selected across different financial years.
(3) Comparative view of invoices present in purchaser only and supplier only for the GSTIN selected across regular and amendment sections.
How to get this report from IRIS Sapphire
1. Go to GSTIN level
2. Select “Reconciliation”, in this click on “GSTIN Level Reports”
3. Here you can see First report i.e. “List of common invoices in supplier only across the group”
4. Select GSTIN of taxpayer from drop down for which you want to generate the report
5. Select Section “B2B and B2BA” or “CDN and CDNA” from drop down
6. And Click on Generate
7. After sending request of Generate, you can see the status of request just below Generate button.
8. Once the request completed now you can download the file